Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: WHaooo! MOlly Came! Updated Pics!

  1. #1
    Dancin'4'AG
    Guest Dancin'4'AG's Avatar
    My dad sent her from my uncles house and well she is perfect! i WILL POST PICS SOON! OMG! she is a totally brand new doll! I got her in exchange for the old silver eye molly I told you about. all I did was send the old doll in to returns fully dressed in her meet outfit and they sent me a new doll in a new meet outfit complete-no questions no problems! I did enclose a note stating what I wanted and was doing though! can you believe it! wow! what great CS! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

    web page

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 15, 2005 02:01 AM: Message edited by: Dancin'4'AG ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congrats! I'm glad she finally made it to you and you are happy with her.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member marisol05's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2005
    Posts
    350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can feel your excitement jumping off the screen! LOL! Congrats! [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] I can't wait to see your pics.

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 14, 2005 09:27 PM: Message edited by: marisol05 ]</font>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member amyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2004
    Posts
    1,029
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratulations [img]smile.gif[/img] !!!!!!!

  5. #5
    Dancin'4'AG
    Guest Dancin'4'AG's Avatar

    Post

    bump

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner Miss_Nellie_OMalley's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2005
    Posts
    569
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh how lovely!! Molly was my first doll so she has a special place in my heart!

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congrats she is beautiful@q

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congrats she is beautiful!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Love Molly. I hope you enjoy her.

    [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] (Molly Graemlins)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •